- Grease a shortbread tin and line the bottom with foil.
- Rob together the butter and flour.
- Stir in the caster sugar and semolina.
- Put the mixture in the tin and press down firmly. Sprinkle the demerara sugar over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 35 minutes. After 5 minutes of cooling cut up into small squares and then allow these to cool on a rack.
- Put a few blackberries aside and then put the rest in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the caster sugar, bring to the boil and then simmer for 3 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and then fold in the yoghurt and a third of the blackberry mix.
- Layer up the cream mixture and the blackberry mixture in ice cream sundae glasses. Decorate the top of the dish with the blackberries that were set aside. Serve with the shortbread.
Blackberries - 300g
Double cream - 220ml
Low fat yoghurt - 120ml
Caster sugar - 60g
Vanilla pod - 1/2
Lemon - 1
Plain flour - 8oz
Butter - 8oz
Caster sugar - 4 oz
Semolina - 4 oz
Demerara sugar - 1 oz