1. Put all of the cake ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Whisk it until it's creamy.
3. Grease the tin. (20cm cake tin) Set oven to 190 degrees C
4. Arrange the fruit in a beautiful pattern.
5. Spoon the cake mix on.
6. Smooth it over.
7. Bake it for 25 mins.
8. Cover the tin with a plate, flip it over, slide off the tin and serve. Beautiful!
1 tsp baking powder
125g self raising flour
125g butter (softened)
125g castor sugar
2 x eggs beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
Make a pattern covering the base from raisins, glace cherries, tinned mandarin oranges, peaches and pineapple.