1. Pre-heat the oven to 220c then slice potato in cubes and wash thoroughly, mix with salt, pepper and spice mix of your own (optional), add a dash of oil and keep on mixing.
2. Add a dash of oil into a pan and heat the oil, once heated, put in the potatoes and sauté them constantly and leave to rest on the pan until cooked on a low heat.
3. Prepare the chicken by rubbing in salt, pepper, paprika and cumin powder and place into oven.
4. Take the chicken out in 20 minutes and use a food probe and insert it into the deepest point of the chicken.
5. It should rise to about 75 degrees Celsius.
6. Slice chicken but not all the way through for presentation.
7. Heat up heavy cream in a pan and add crushed garlic along with salt and pepper.
8. Wait until it has thickened and then pour it into a dish which you can serve it easily from.
9. Steam the sweetcorn and mixed vegetables and then plate all the food with style and however you choose to.
10. Finally enjoy your Creamy Chicken Creation.
Medium size chicken breast/ aprox. 54g, 1 1/2 medium potatoes/ aprox. 150g , 80g of loose sweetcorn and mixed veg. Heavy cream/ 150ml, 2 crushed garlic cloves, salt and pepper.