1. Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
2. Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Honey garlic roasted carrot recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium saucepan add the butter and cook over medium high heat. Continue to whisk for a few minutes until the butter starts to become frothy and brown. Add the honey and garlic and remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl add the carrots and drizzle the sauce on top. Toss until coated and spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until carrots are tender. (see note) Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
1 lemon 2 fillets of salmon, 1 sprig of dill, tbs salt, tbs of pepper, 50g caster sugar, 3 carrots, 1/2 lemon